Copyright (c) 2012-2016 Hyperion Entertainment and contributors.
Hyperion Entertainment is the company behind the development of AmigaOS. Users need to register their copy of AmigaOS on Hyperion website in order to download AmigaOS updates.
Proceed like this:
- go to http://www.hyperion-entertainment.biz
- if you don't have an account already, click Create an account on the left side. Enter a username and password
- now login on the website
- click on Product registration on the left and then on the link Register a product on the right
- select your version of AmigaOS in the list and enter your serial number. You can find it on your copy of AmigaOS CD.
- select Downloads in the main menu on the left
- select the update you want on the right and download it in your computer
- install the update
Starting from Update 6 of AmigaOS 4.1, all updates should be done through AmiUpdate, a program which is installed by Update 6.