Copyright (c) 2012-2016 Hyperion Entertainment and contributors.
AmiWest 2017 DevCon
It all starts with downloading and installing the AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition SDK. See AmiWest Setup for complete details on how to get ready.
We are aiming to cover the following topics:
- Current state of the SDK and where it is headed.
- The SDK Browser and how to use it.
- The Juggler. Full details will be provided at the DevCon.
- Finding the correct PCI base address in your device drivers.
- Warp3D Nova debugging techniques.
- Personal Projects. You are encouraged to bring your own personal projects to the DevCon where we, as a group, may be able to help you out.
The DevCon will also be tailored to the group. If something is not interesting we can skip it and move on to something that is interesting. Class participation and feedback during the DevCon is mandatory - repeat, mandatory.
Here is the schedule for the Dev Con.
October 18 (Wednesday)
Set up your AmigaOS systems and test them out. This is the time to troubleshoot any equipment or Internet access issues.
October 19 (Thursday)
We will start at 09:30 so please be there for 09:00. We'll have a lunch break around noon. We will stop when we run out of energy.
October 20 (Friday)
We will start at 09:30 so please be there for 09:00. We'll have a lunch break around noon. We will stop when the Classic Clinic starts setting up which should be around 17:00 or so.